View Poll Results: Who wins WWE Championship tables match?

3. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Miz

1 33.33%
  • Randy Orton

1 33.33%
  • Draw

0 0%
  • Can't Decide

1 33.33%

Thumbs up Who is going to become WWE Champion at Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2010 Pay Per View?

Follow us on Social Media

Hello Guys, I am SillyRock, owner of most entertaining wrestling events review website WrestlingTube. This is my first post in DesiRulez.Net.

We are reaching most entertaining dangerous wrestling pay per view Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2010 pay per view in few days. WWE features WWE Championship match between Randy Orton and WWE Champion The Miz. It is match between experience and passion, which means Randy Orton is a 6 time WWE Champion and 1 time World Heavyweight Champion.

Randy Orton has seen several professional wrestling matches but Miz is not like that. If we consider experience and wrestling history, result will be favorable to Viper Randy Orton. However, we should not neglect and underestimate The Miz. Why i am telling like this, accomplishing Monday in the bank is not easy. So, Miz has guts to retain his title at tables match.

These two young professional wrestling superstars are going to face each other in a tables match. There is a drawback to Randy Orton, presently Viper has been suffering with severe knee problem. It could be favorable to current WWE Champion The Miz.

What do you say?
    Last edited by wrestlingtube; 12-09-2010 at 05:07 PM.