Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Dill Mill Gayye and Remix fame Shweta Gulati is apprehensive about her new look

Follow us on Social Media

Dill Mill Gayye and Remix fame Shweta Gulati is apprehensive about her new look, as she is having trouble managing her saree..

Shweta Gulati the girl who made a name for herself thro' Remix and was later seen in Dill Mill Gayye is back on television with SAB TV's new show Gili Gili Gappa. The show is all set to start on 16th of December, and will air every Thursday and Friday at 7.30 PM.

The girl who was earlier seen in youthful characters will now don a different look, and will be seen wearing sarees. Though Shweta is excited and looking forward for her new show, her new get-up is what is troubling her.

Shweta Gulati tells us, "I know that a saree makes a woman look gorgeous and elegant. But my problem is that I have never worn sarees in my life. And to carry the saree for 12-15 hours a day is real pain".

Narrating one such accident she had on the sets with her saree on, Shweta states, "I am not at all comfortable walking with saree. I have already torn many sarees as it gets entangled between my legs. I have also had a fall while walking with the saree".

But looking at the brighter side she quickly says, "Why should I try dresses which make me look young? Now I would like to try the costumes which suit me and the ones where I look different".

We just hope Shweta's bad days with her sarees end!!
    ...being a human...

suva. fiji islands

all da best girly

Once I was called the Best,
    now you can also be called the Best in ur category.
    so what u waiting 4! make urself capable of being called best....