Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Potato Patties
12-06-2010, 09:48 AM #1
potato - 1/4 kg
bread - 4 slices
onion - 100 gms
green chillies - 4
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
oil to fry
salt to taste
- Steam potatoes and remove the skin.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Take the bread slices and remove the outer brown crust.
- Dip the bread slices in water and squeeze the water gently.
- Add the wet bread with the mashed potatoes.
- Finely chop the onions, chillies, corriander and curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions, chillies etc., with the potato.
- Knead the potatoes, bread, cumin seeds and chopped items thoroughly.
- While mixing it add the salt to your taste.
- Make it into small balls and flatten it.
- Fry it in the oil till it gets a golden brown colour.
12-08-2010, 06:43 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
This recipe looks delicious, I'm always looking for new things to experiment with and I came across this one randomly so I'm pretty happy. I did have one question though. Would it matter if you switch the regular potatoes out for sweet potatoes? I just didn't know if they would cook differently or have a different texture, I know they're very creamy. Thanks a bunch and hope to hear back.
12-08-2010, 09:24 PM #3
12-09-2010, 12:27 AM #4
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
NEERAJ U HAVE GOTTEN U R SELF A FANNsorry dude .... Hash
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM #5