Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Mexican Wontons
12-04-2010, 01:26 AM #1
* 1 pound pepper-jack cheese, finely shredded
* 1 (14 ounce) package won ton wrappers
* 1 cup vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese into the center of each wonton skin. Fold the top and bottom corners in toward each other and roll it up like a little egg roll. You will have to seal the wonton with a little water where the ends meet.
2. Heat oil in a deep pot to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). Fry the wontons two or three at a time. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately....being a human...