dR Angels
    Location my own beautifuL worLd =)

Default Nandish loses his SLR camera!

Follow us on Social Media

Nandish Sandhu aka Veer of Colors TV's Uttaran, is an avid photographer and loves to capture nature's beauty. But recently he was not aware that his equipment to capture the beauty would be lost.

A close source to Nandish conveys, "Few days back, Nandish got a break from his schedule and he left to click the pictures of Karjat waterfall. He parked his car on a highway for a cup of tea, took his laptop and went inside the hotel. He got busy surfing on the internet and wehn he came back to the car, he was stunned to see his camera bag missing".

"He immediately informed the hotel owenr and the search began to hunt for the thief, but they were not successful", adds source.

We contacted Nandish to know his stance on this and he said, "Yes, recently I lost my expensive SLR camera while I was on a short trip. I don't know what the thief is going to do with the camera as it was a professional one. And not only the camera but the bag contained the lenses, the battery and everything along with the camera."