PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net

T

Default Staff Powers Review and some Suggestions about website

Follow us on Social Media

I would first like to suggest the admins to allow moderators, rights to soft delete the threads or posts because sometimes the threads which are spam are open to all for over 2-3 days... which i guess is too much if there is staff under hand and the popularity of the website is wellknown as well.

Soft Delete option as the admins would know is not the permanent deletion of the topic but just temporarily making threads unavailable which could be successfully restored.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Also I would like to suggest admins to install a mod which helps posting an automatic thread in some private section for staff when a thread is reported because the reporting of threads i guess is overlooked by the admins in some cases because of the work loads the website may cause.

Thanks for going thru my suggestions.....would like comments from u guyz.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________

Update : Jes saw Director whos a mod on the site deleted a thread....so i guess my 1st suggestion is already implemented.....I asked that because the last tym i saw Neeraj bro whos also a mod sayin he doesnt have enough powers.
    Last edited by Aadi; 11-26-2010 at 03:03 PM.

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

thanks for your suggestions, just so you know that, all mods have the power to soft delete threads. Its just that most of them are inactive and the rest dont know how to use them. About your second suggestion, every time a thread is reported, mods get an email sent to them automatically, but this depends if they have disabled the option to receive mails or not, but it is there. I think its about time to clean up our inactive staff list and fill it up with active users!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

yeah great

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    thanks for your suggestions, just so you know that, all mods have the power to soft delete threads. Its just that most of them are inactive and the rest dont know how to use them. About your second suggestion, every time a thread is reported, mods get an email sent to them automatically, but this depends if they have disabled the option to receive mails or not, but it is there. I think its about time to clean up our inactive staff list and fill it up with active users!
    yes..iam totally agree with you abhi..60% we knowing abt spam/dead/whtever through mails cos of vol of threads..
    and hopefully all doing best..with the help of senior staffs..
    and thanks for postive suggestions too...
    Last edited by Caasanova; 11-27-2010 at 02:20 AM.
    ...being a human...

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

most of mods dunt check their email soo is that posible to make section wher auto post report comes

T

yes it is; there are different mods which could be installed in vbulletin admin panel. u could find the mods on their homepage

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

agreed

Ɩ σиcɛ нα∂ α нɛαят...
    αи∂
    ιт ωαƨ тяʋɛ...
    вʋт
    иσω ιт'ƨ ɢσиɛ ғяσм мɛ тσ ʏσʋ...
    ƨσ тακɛ cαяɛ σғ ιт...
    αƨ Ɩ нαʌɛ ∂σиɛ...
    вɛcαʋƨɛ...
    иσω ʏσʋ нαʌɛ тωσ αи∂ Ɩ нαʌɛ иσиɛ.

T

thanks for support guyz and gals......hope its implemented now

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Ĝľīŧž♥Ĝľm♥Ĝĩŗľ View Post
    agreed
    ME TOOO

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    please tell me how to disable recieving emails my account jst fills by mails frm dr

T

Quote Originally Posted by s.-.a.-.n.-.j.-.a View Post
    because the last tym i saw Neeraj bro whos also a mod sayin he doesnt have enough powers.

T

Quote Originally Posted by neeraj2217 View Post
    HE have powers but need some knowledge to use them

T

Quote Originally Posted by only4stories View Post
    HE have powers but need some knowledge to use them