Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Default Albero del rio is made foolish by wwe...............!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow us on Social Media

WHAT HAPPENED on SURVIEVOR SERIES in traditional tag match, alberto was so entertaining man , wwe is making his image idiotic, NOW HE WILL HAVE A FEUD WITH BIG SHOW AND IN NEXT PAY PER VIEW IT WILL BE BIG SHOW VS ALBERTO AND THEN BIG SHOW WILL KNOCK HIM OFF, HOW STUPID OF MANAGEMENT, DEL RIO `S FANS ARE DECREASING BY SUCH FEUDS, do u guys feel the same????????? tell ur views guys....

New Arrivals

T

i think its ok letting big show knock out del rio because i never liked his arrogant and selfish style aswell he treated rey mysterio when he made his debut on smackdown

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Del Rio should be getting a huge push to Main Event matches and title shots.
    But no, after his fued with Rey (which is sort of still going on), he's been losing matches too much etc.
    WWE are supposed to be pushing the new generation of superstars, but how are they supposed to create new stars and champions if they don't give them a chance to get out of the box.

T

ya thats tru sometimes i feel that we havent even seen 10% of what really alberto is capable of bcoz he is a great wrestler he has won cool matches in mma and other tournaments his ranking was #45 in world wrestler, and bcoz of some storylines he is restricted to only few moves, hence challenging his potiential abilities

T

del rio deserves what he gets espicaly after what he did to Christian and Rey Mystero. He needs to pay his dues just like everyone else just because he's a good wrestler doesn't mean that he should get top billing right off the bat he has to earn it just like all the other superstars. the elitist attitude he has isn't helping his cause any either
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

who cares abt him... all i wanna see is him 619ed and then the knock out

T

and all i wanna see is that one day he becomes a face and has a good fan following

T

He alienated a lot of fans when he hurt Mysterio and called him a Chihuahua. That wasn't a smart thing to do because Mystero has a loyal fan base that adores him. If del rio hadn't had been such an arrogant son of gun when he debuted then I sure he would have a loyal fans too but sadly no one like a bully. until he stops being a heel he will not get respect from the WWE universe.

T

don`t u see nxt 4 alberto del rio is the only strongest pro apart from daniel bryain, also del rio defeated him twice in nxt . and a backstage conversation with his rookie conero brain, it was appreciated , and that was the only sensible advice in whole nxt history which a pro would have ever said to his rookie, and most importantly wwe universe didnot booooed on that. there4 if he even gets a slightest face push from wwe mgmt. he will be cheered alot!!!!!

T

Omg did you see the january 10th Raw I love the part where alberto del rio disrespected hall of fame inductee Shawn Michaels and paid the price for it BEST PART OF THE SHOW!!!!

T

ya it was embaressing for Alberto Del Rio, anyways legend hits legend its not a good thing fella.

T

hi guys,,,
    Alberto Del Rio is a Mexican professional wrestler.He is a talented person but he is an egoistic person.He considers himself the most rich and smart person ever.You are right he was made fool by the WWE in the traditional tag team match.Now he has to bear the beatings from BIG show.

I hope Alberto embaresses his lil' amigito Rey Mysterio again... if he is a bully the wwe universe will not respect him but the nature boy will.... Wooooooooooooooooooooo

T

To see how dangerous Albert Is,watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvkEB...eature=related