dR Angels www.desirulez.net

Smile Megha Gupta upbeat about her marriage!!

Follow us on Social Media

Megha Gupta is excited for her upcoming marriage with Fame Adlabs owner, Aditya Shroff that is to happen on December 10th..

Megha Gupta is right now on cloud nine as she is all set to wed the Fame Adlabs owner, Aditya Shroff. Megha who has been seen in shows like Sony TV's Kkusum, Star Plus' Kkavyanjali, Nach Baliye, Imagine's Main Teri Parchhain Hoon, Colors' Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg is getting married to Aditya on December 10th.

As we know, Megha Gupta was earlier dating Director Nissar Parvez. Even before this, she was seen partnering Naman Shaw in Star Plus reality show Nach Baliye.

Our source from the industry tells us that, "Megha was supposed to marry Nissar in December. Meanwhile, Aditya Shroff who was earlier the boy friend of Dabangg heroine Sonakshi Sinha, saw Megha in a party and that is where he got impressed with her. He sent in a proposal to marry Megha; this is how the marriage got finalized. They are slated to marry on December 10th".

TellyBuzz contacted Megha who told us, "Yes, we have decided to tie the knot in December and are very excited for the occasion".

Talking about her marriage preparations Megha goes on, "As everyone knows, marriage preparation is a never ending process which goes on till the date of the wedding, and even after it gets completed. As of now, I am running here and there for the preparations, guest list etc".

"Our wedding is going to be a small event with less number of invitees, otherwise everything is going smooth with the arrangements so far," adds Megha.

Ask her about her affair with Nissar earlier, and she quips, "It's my personal life and I would not like to say anything on it".

Nice!