Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Manisha Koirala to end her marriage!

Follow us on Social Media

Manisha Koirala is just married for five months and what she has posted on the social networking sites
    has taken everyone by suprise. The actress wrote that she wants divorce from her husband Samrat Dahal. But what sound strange that few hours after she posted her thought, she deleted it.

But Manya least have the knowledge that once anything been uploaded on the site, it reaches to the millions in a fraction of second. Last Friday, she has posted the silly thing on Facebook that she is planning to get divorce and hoped her parents wouldn’t mind her decision.

Concerned friends and relatives started to console and enquired what went wrong in five months of their marriage.

Now the question is why Manisha deleted the post. Some say that she had realized her wrong and deleted it.

Friends close to Manisha brush off the rumours. "She is very happy with Samrat (Dahal). Like most normal couples, they must have had a fight and she must have put up the post.

She's very emotional and whenever she's upset, she reveals her feelings. It's nothing serious and by now, I am sure Manya must be regretting putting up the post which is why she deleted it," says a friend.

Koirala, who is currently in Mumbai for a few days commented about behaving childish, "I am super happy (with Samrat).

I was angry when I wrote that post. Sometimes I just react and write silly things ¦ I deleted the post because I realised that it would be taken seriously."
    ...being a human...

T

Default Manisha Koirala set to split…

Just 5 months after her marriage to the Nepalese businessman Samrat Dahal, Manisha Koirala shocked her millions of fans and friends in the B-town with her recent Facebook post.

Manisha wrote on Facebook that her marriage life has been on roller coaster ride and she is planning to get divorce just after five months of her wedding. She also added that she feared her decision might hurt her parents.

However, she deleted the post after few hours. But her status message did leave her fans and friend curious. Guess she was apprehensive over all the media hoopla her message might create.

Manisha addmits that the status message was posted hastily after some differences with Samrat. She also confessed that sometimes she overreacts and writes “silly things”.

We just hope her marriage on the rocks. Only time can tell us the truth.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Manisha Koirala denies breakup reports

Manisha Koirala, who triggered a storm of gossip about an impending divorce following a speedy online comment, verified that things were blown out of proportion and she is still happily wedded to her Nepali entrepreneur husband.The 40-year-old acclaimed actor, who is attending the International Film Festival of India that kicked off in Goa Monday, found herself in the eye of a storm both at home and in India after she posted a comment on her Facebook account last week, saying she was mulling breakup after only four months of wedding.

The comment, made after what she says was a small spat, made the social network grapevine go into a tizzy, fuelling speculation that the actor was already ruing her wedding to Samrat Dahal, a Nepali entrepreneur five years younger and a non-entity till she tied the knot with him in a three-day wedding extravaganza in Kathmandu in June.Before leaving for Goa, Manisha, who is said to be planning to make a film in Nepal with her fellow actors in Bollywood, Jackie Shroff, Danny Denzongpa and Gulshan Grover, told the Kantipur daily that she had temporarily shifted to her parents’ residence in Kathmandu because she was unwell and not due to any marital estrangement.
    ...being a human...