New Arrivals

T

Default Has John Cena really been fired?!

Follow us on Social Media

ok im a HUGE fan of john cena , and orton won the match so does this mean john cena is fired?? and if he is fired will it be temporary or is he never going to come back??

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

It's a storyline. WWE would not fire their biggest star/face of the company/guy who sells most merchandise and seats.
    He'll come back by breaking in and stuff, like Matt Hardy did when suspended, and came back to attack Drew McIntyre through the crowd and stuff.
    That's my guess anyway.

I am sorry but I cant see them getting rid of John Cena.. Cena is huge in the wrestling world and does so much for fans all around the world... I personaly think that John Cena has gone to make another movie or even taking some well earned time off he works he socks off.. I hope he hasnt because he is awsome to watch but if he has I think they could of made him a whipping boy for this drug scandle... I dunno I hope I am wrong

T

mika4n6 is say right
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

New Arrivals

T

I also hope that he'll come back, but I think it is Mr. McMahon that awacks and bring him in the wwe again

Landed To DesiRulez

T

i really hope he does i really miss him i wish he comes back cause if he doesnt nexus will destroy the wwe

Quote Originally Posted by bc090402273 View Post
    mika4n6 is say right
    I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle.... awesome photo how do you post pictures on the site.... i am a rookie at this.... running man is my favourite arnie film and commando is great too.... remember when he punched hhh on smackdown....

Roya Rumble i think is when JC will return

Quote Originally Posted by Dublins Nature Boy View Post
    I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle.... awesome photo how do you post pictures on the site.... i am a rookie at this.... running man is my favourite arnie film and commando is great too.... remember when he punched hhh on smackdown....

Roya Rumble i think is when JC will return
    i hope that too...in Royal Rumble ! John Cena Will Come Back !

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

yeah it is a storyline

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Cena has not been fired, he has another role in a movie plus he needs to take less of an in ring role due to nagging injuries. John has done nothing but wrestle flat out for nearly all 2010. From whats been rumoured Randy Orton will face WWE World Champion The Miz for the Title at TLC, then at Royal Rumble Wade Barrett will face Randy Orton or The Miz in a singles or three way match and this is where John will make his return. Another rumour is that a loop hole will be found in his firing by Wade Barrett seeing as John had a contract for RAW only, this means that he can sign for the Smackdown Brand. The third and final rumour is that Johns contract with the WWE has ended and that he may be headed towards TNA. To be honest I not 100% sure of any of these rumours but they certainly give us all something to think about.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

yes that`s definately, right!!!!!! but he will not join tna, wwe knew the contract was ending , hence decided to give orton a push with VIPER image so that fans may get a replacement for john cena, but i hope that his wwe carrier does`nt end like THE ROCK bocz similarly he also left wwe for hollywood.

T

Cena is returning in a mask, pretending to be Cena's cousin "Juan Cena".
    It's awful. :l