dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Rani, Vidya Meet Sabrina Finally; Lall Lauds 'No One ..' Teaser

Follow us on Social Media

It's a much awaited emotional opus. The two topline actresses Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan have been collaborating on 'No One Killed Jessica' for over a year. Yet, the duo didn't have the opportunity of meeting up with Sabrina Lall, sibling of Jessica Lall, on whose murder case the movie is centred.

However, Providence engineering a twist; Vidya who enacts Sabrina and Rani who essays an intrepid journalist in the flick snagged the chance of catching up with Sabrina in New Delhi at the 'first look' event of the Rajkumar Gupta helmed film.

Reportedly, Sabrina was overwhelmed by the striking promo and spent a great deal of time discussing the movie.

States Sabrina in a media chat, "There are many incidents and situations in the promos and they brought back a flood of memories. But the promo was also so gripping that it has generated more interest in me to see the film."

Adds she, "Also, UTV was at the helm of affairs and so I wasn't worried about the quality of the movie. Had it been someone else, I won't take names, I would have been worried. After meeting Rajkumar Gupta and reading the script I was completely convinced. I was not involved with any other decisions on the movie and I only gave my inputs."