dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Katrina's Two High On Female Power

Follow us on Social Media

She proved her histrionic worth in Prakash Jha's 'Raajneeti.' Katrina Kaif, who will show up in 'Tees Maar Khan' and 'Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara' has it two good. Undoubtedly, with two female directors, Farah Khan and Zoya Akhtar, helming her in flicks that are slated to soar her stock in cinebiz.

Incidentally, this is a first of sorts for KK, as she learns the more sensitive ropes of acting from directors of the fairer sex.

Comparing the duo of Farah and Zoya, Kat states in a tabloid chat, "Working with them has been a different experience, in each case. I've seen their body of work earlier, and they've both given hits. I was very eager to work with both of them. I didn't know how women handle their movies earlier."

Adds Kat,"I'd describe Farah as a woman director with the eyes of a man. She lends those feminine touches only when she feels the need to. Otherwise, working with Farah is more or less like working with any of the other great male directors that I have worked with. On the other hand, Zoya sees her films through the eyes of a woman. Though I'd like to add that they've both been wonderful experiences and I would definitely love to work with them again."