dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Aishwarya: 'I agreed to do 'Guzaarish' even before hearing the script!'

Follow us on Social Media

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is gearing up to relish the sweet taste of appreciation for her portrayal in 'Guzaarish.' And she's sanguine of the Rai…ght response to her third flick alongside Hrithik Roshan ('Dhoom 2', 'Jodhaa Akbar'), apart from her winning trail with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

"When I was first approached for this film by Sanjay, I already said 'yes' before I read the script because the connection is with Sanjay the film maker," reveals Aishwarya. "We have worked on very special cinema before, and our audience has already validated that. Whether it is 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' or 'Devdas' as actor and director they are films we truly treasure. We have of course remained connected as friends even after 'Devdas', even though we did not work together in the last two films. But we were communicating even during their releases and thereafter. In fact we were even communicating when the ideas were conceived before."

Expressing her take on the super rapport she shares with Bhansali, Aishwarya says, "What we share is very very precious. He always said after 'Devdas' that he wanted to come back with an opportunity as film maker to share and present a different Aishwarya to the audience each time. So the moment he came and said I have a script to discuss with you, I already agreed to do the film. Then he gave me a narration and I believed the film must be made, the story should be told."