Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sonam Kapoor-Neil Mukesh binge in Goa

Follow us on Social Media

Sonam Kapoor lost plenty of weight before entering Bollywood, but her taste buds are still very active and she is busy binging on Goan food along with her “Players” co-actor Neil Mukesh. And guess who is jealous? Abhishek Bachchan!The actors are shooting in Goa for their upcoming film “Players”, which is the remake of hit Hollywood movie “The Italian Job” that also actors Abhishek and Sikandar Kher.Sonam wrote on microblogging site Twitter: “Eaten so so much at Mum`s Kitchen in Goa!! Nothing beats Goan food.”Neil also tweeted: “Got the day off in Goa. With my dad at baga beach @ britto`s. Great to see so many kids here. Lovely weather. Awesome place great food”.To which Abhishek answered: “Will the two of you stop eating and get serious about your work please!! These children are out of control!!!”Neil, who calls Abhishek his big brother, then said: “When I have a big brother like you I know you won`t let me ! So please work harder than you already do for us.” Abhishek said: “Good try!!!!! Not gonna happen.”Sonam also joined in the discussion, saying that Abhishek was jealous.“You are just jealous!! Bwahhahahahahaha!!!”, she submitted. Abhishek then said: “Jealous?? We`ll talk about that when you see the rushes and both of you will be looking like the home we`re shooting in.”

...being a human...