Results 1 to 3 of 3
11-14-2010, 03:44 AM #1
10 strange facts about kissing .....!!Think you know a thing or two about kissing? You probably do. But the facts below are so off the beaten path, well bet you dont know them all and they could come in handy. Not only could they provide some steamy Did you know chit chat, but theyll help you see all the benefits a satisfying lip lock can bring into your life. Happy smooching!
1. Two out of every three couples turn their heads to the right when they kiss.
2. A simple peck uses two muscles; a passionate kiss, on the other hand, uses all 34 muscles in your face. Now thats a rigorous workout!
3. Like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike.
4. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches.
5. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.
6. Ever wonder how an came to represent a kiss? Starting in the Middle Ages, people who could not read used an X as a signature. They would kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Eventually, the X came to represent the kiss itself.
7. Talk about a rush! Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running.
8. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married.
9. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who dont.
10. The longest kiss in movie history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the 1941 film, Youre in the Army Now. It lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. So if youve beaten that record, its time to celebrate!
...being a human...
11-14-2010, 11:50 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
lol oh i guess thatw why i earn a lot
number 9 i do love usorry dude .... Hash
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM #3