Thread: Bmtd ff

pinkpinkers

Smile "A Twin Story" Part 2 updated Page 2

Follow us on Social Media

Hi Guys..Will post a Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Fanfic soon!

EDITED-------
    Okaie Dokiee...the part will be posted down belowww..... and in by the next update...the story will be called "A Twin Story"
    Last edited by pinkpinkers; 11-19-2008 at 01:19 PM.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

i be waiting to read it

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

i will be waitin too

pinkpinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Solution View Post
    i be waiting to read it
    I'm posting it!

pinkpinkers

i be waiting to read it
    okiee dokiee!

pinkpinkers

Sagar�s Point of View

�I can do this!�
    I repeated to myself several times after I got off the plane. Actually, that was the only thing that I did say to myself, when I wasn�t doing any flight formalities of course. Dad would be happy to see me. So would his wife. Amar. I wasn�t so sure about that! Even though he was my twin, we were sworn enemies. Well now at least! My purpose of coming to America, Around 22 hours away from India was for Mom!

�My nightmare begins NOW� I muttered to myself as I felt Amar. It was a twin thing. I saw him, right there! I was right. He didn�t look happy to see me. I walked up to him with my one suitcase and small handbag in my hands and stood there. He had his arms crossed. Well, I must say, he sure had changed since the last time I met him two years ago. His hair was shorter. Much shorter. And his clothing style, he looked like a rebel more than a famous international business man�s son. His red cap was turned to the side. His baggy jeans, low�very low, but that didn�t matter because his shirt was baggy to. Sean John. I felt plain very odd standing in front of him with my black jeans that fit, black shirt and white leather jacket.

�Let�s go� That�s it. That�s the only think he said!

The car drive was even worse. He drove. We had been driving for 15 minutes. 15 more to go, it wasn�t the first time I had been going over to his house. Why wasn�t he talking to me? It didn�t even make sense. I had a reason to be mad at him! What could his reason be?

�I�m guessing you�re not here to spend time with the family� Amar said. Which was true. No one new of mom�s death yet! Absolutely no one!

�You�re right�. I should have told him right there that mom was no more, but he was driving! The last thing that I would want to happen is that I get into a car accident and die before I fulfill mom�s last wish.

�Then, what are you here for?� his voice sounded rude, if it we were younger we probably would have laughed, but we weren�t.

�I wanna see how dad takes the news first.� The light tuned red. I looked outside, America was way cleaner than India. I thought, to take my thoughts off Mom. I felt his piercing gaze through my back.

�What do you want to tell him?� I wasn�t used to lying too him, we never lied to each other, well, used to! I didn�t answer his question. Instead I stalled.

�How�s your mom?� I asked instead. He rolled his eyes.

�Sagar, we have never had any secrets before. Why don�t you just tell me?� I wish I could. Even though we haven�t talked to each other in two years, I still felt the twin connection. But I didn�t have the courage. I sighed. I had always been a burden on my mom. Now I feel like a burden on Dad too. Ever since their divorce, everything had changed. Including my relationship with Amar.

Hey, it's me Dimple! How are you all? I deide to start a short little story..And I noe it's very confusing now...it will unfold as the story goes on! It wont be that long either...So hang in there!

pinkpinkers

It's updated!

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

lol i think i understand its Sagar talking to his twin rite

New Arrivals

T

that was great tanx

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

wow good one
    awesum job
    thxx

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

thats preety awesome good job

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

wow nice!!!! thnx for sharin
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/bicfomh/com/gangster/gangster028.gif
    niGaZ wHyLliN!!

pinkpinkers

lol i think i understand its Sagar talking to his twin rite
    this is Point of view...These are all Sagars thoughts...Amar is his twin though!

pinkpinkers

Quote Originally Posted by sarah786 View Post
    that was great tanx
    no problemo!

pinkpinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Angevil View Post
    wow good one
    awesum job
    thxx
    thnk u a ton

pinkpinkers

Quote Originally Posted by pwnjab1 View Post
    thats preety awesome good job
    thnk u!!!!

pinkpinkers

Quote Originally Posted by paki_gunda View Post
    wow nice!!!! thnx for sharin
    no problem!

pinkpinkers

Thnk u to everyone that commented! here's the second part!

Amar's POV

I stared at Sagar with narrowed eyes. What was it, that he couldn't tell me? His best fiend? His His brother? His..ENEMY...that was the only word to use for him...Enemy.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard honking behind me. The light had turned green. I drove at the speed of 90, ignoring the 85 Speed warning we had just passed.

"Slow Down!" Sagar yelled at me, ya, now he talks to me. that too when his life MIGHT be at a two percent risk. "Selfish jerk" I muttered to myself as I slowed down.

"Oh ya, I'm selfish" He said sarcastically, emphasising "I'm".

Finally! I breathed a sigh of relief as we reached home. I looked at Sagar, he was clutching onto his small handbag quite firmly and he gulped as soon as we got out of the car, which confused me. I looked from my house to Sagar to back to my house again. had it been any different since he had last come here two years ago? Nope! Everything was the same... Everything.

Sagar nervously picked up his other bag. he didn't have much stuff. Maybe I would get lucky and he would leave early. Just as I hoped it would be. He sruggled picking up both his bags, as his hands were shaking.

"Woah!" I said, i was a little concerned now. "What's wrong are you okay?" Great, now I even sounded concerned. I picked up the bag.

"Just a little nervous" Like I was going to believe that. He's usually the one rushing inside to tell Dad how many A's he got in his Report Card and always the one running inside all happy....Something was not right...

He was walking very slowly. I used this time to observe him (like i had anything better to do) His har, even more shaggier than it uses to be. I liked it..I had cut my hair just a few days ago. His hands were still shaking.

"Here's here!" I heard Mohit yelling inside the house. "Everybody hide for the surprise!" Sagar looked at me and raised an eyebrow, I shrugged. I had no idea hat was happening whatsoever.

~{Princess}~ www.desirulez.net

T

Hmmm cool

thanks

pinkpinkers

no thnk u for ur comment