Default Rakhi Sawant going to Jail ..... . .yeah

Follow us on Social Media

part 1

Rakhi Sawant booked in connection with man's death

Lucknow: Police in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi district on Friday registered a criminal case against Bollywood item girl Rakhi Sawant in connection with the death of a young man who had featured on a reality show hosted by her, an official said.
    Lakshman Prasad, 24, a resident of Jhansi's Prem Nagar town, who appeared on reality show Rakhi Ka Insaaf was so upset by the reportedly "indecent remarks" made against him by Rakhi Sawant on the show that he stopped eating and died Wednesday, his family has alleged.
    "Acting on the complaint made by Lakshman's family, we have booked Rakhi Sawant under multiple sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), including Section 306 (Abetment to Suicide) and 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace)," police inspector A.K. Singh told reporters in Jhansi, some 300 km from Lucknow.

"In the complaint, the family has squarely blamed Rakhi Sawant for Lakshman's death. On the directions of senior police officials, an inquiry has been initiated in the case and further action would be taken on the basis of the inquiry," he added.
    According to Prasad's mother Savitri Ahirwal, Sawant had termed her son "impotent" while trying to settle the dispute between him and his wife on the reality show.
    "My son was so upset with the indecent remarks that he stopped meeting any outsiders or neighbours, who used to laugh at him referring to the remarks by Rakhi Sawant... They (neighbours) had seen the show and how that girl (Sawant) referred to my son as 'namard and napunsak' (impotent)," Ahirwal told reporters on Thursday, a day after Prasad died.
    "Upset over the remarks, my son went into acute depression and even stopped eating food... He gradually became weak and frail and ultimately died yesterday... No one other than Rakhi Sawant is responsible for the untimely death of my son," she added.
    According to the family members, in October Prasad along with his wife Vineeta and her family had appeared on Rakhi Ka Insaaf, in which Sawant plays the role of a judge and announces verdicts in cases of domestic violence, marital discord and others.
    "Our main objective was to settle the dispute between Lakshman and his wife Vineeta. We would have never opted for the show if we knew that the girl (Sawant) would ill-treat Lakshman in such a manner on national television," said Balbir Ahirwal, Prasad's maternal uncle.
    Prasad and Vineeta were married in February 2010. A month after the marriage, they started living separately following discord.

PART 2

Rakhi accused of abetment to suicide, FIR filed

New Delhi: Rakhi Sawant's latest reality TV show 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' has landed her in legal trouble. A contestant allegedly committed suicide after being insulted on the show.
    Her agony aunt act on reality TV show 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' has gone horribly wrong with the death of a participant she had called 'impotent'.
    Laxman, a 24-year-old, youth from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh appeared on the show with his wife to resolve marital discord. But his family says he sank into deep depression after he was called 'impotent' by Rakhi and felt humiliated on TV, and never recovered.

"He went into depression ever since he was called impotent on Rakhi's show," says Laxman's relative.
    The family has filed a case against seven people including Rakhi Sawant and her bodyguard.
    "Rakhi Sawant and others have been charged under Sections 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 306 (abetment of suicide) and 120 (concealing design to commit offence punishable with imprisonment) of the Indian Penal Code," says UP Police DGP Brijlal.
    Rakhi Sawant has not reacted on the FIR against her. But Laxman's death is just another indication that reality TV can really bite.

PART 3

Family blames Rakhi Sawant for their son's death

A 24-year-old man from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh who appeared on a reality show featuring Rakhi Sawant was so upset by the reportedly 'indecent remarks' made against him by the Bollywood item girl that he stopped eating and died, his family alleged on Thursday.
    Laksham Prasad, a resident of Jhansi's Prem Nagar town, was upset after Rakhi termed him 'impotent' on her reality show Rakhi Ka Insaaf. He died on Wednesday.
    According to Prasad's mother Savitri Ahirwal, Sawant had termed her son 'impotent' while trying to settle the dispute between him and his wife on the reality show.

"My son was so upset with the indecent remarks that he stopped meeting any outsiders or neighbours, who used to laugh at him referring to the remarks by Rakhi Sawant... They (neighbours) had seen the show and how that girl (Sawant) referred to my son as 'namard and napunsak' (impotent),'' Ahirwal told reporters on Thursday, a day after Prasad died.
    "Upset over the remarks, my son went into acute depression and even stopped eating food... He gradually became weak and frail and ultimately died yesterday... No one other than Rakhi Sawant is responsible for the untimely death of my son,'' she added.
    According to the family members, in October Prasad along with his wife Vineeta and her family had appeared on Rakhi Ka Insaaf, in which Sawant plays the role of a judge and announces verdicts in cases of domestic violence, marital discord and others.
    "Our main objective was to settle the dispute between Lakhsham and his wife Vineeta. We would have never opted for the show if we knew that the girl (Sawant) would ill-treat Laksham in such a manner on national television,'' said Balbir Ahirwal, Prasad's maternal uncle.
    Prasad and Vineeta were married in February 2010. A month after the marriage, they started living separately following a marital discord.
    Prasad's family members said they would register a case against Rakhi Sawant with the police.
    "We will not spare Rakhi Sawant... She will have to pay the price for the death of my nephew. No one has the right to abuse anyone... We will also try to submit the video footage of the programme in which Rakhi Sawant can be seen abusing Lakshman,'' said Ahirwal.
    When contacted, police inspector A.K. Singh told, "As of now, we have not received any complaint against Rakhi Sawant, but we will surely take necessary action if the family members of the deceased approach us.''