Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Rakhi’s harsh comment allegedly causes death….

Follow us on Social Media

One of the justice seekers from Rakhi Sawant’s show ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’ is dead.
    Reason: Rakhi Sawant had called him “namard” ( impotent) on national television.

Laxman Prasad, a 24-year-old man from Jhansi in UP, killed himself after being supposedly depressed for being called ‘impotent’ by Rakhi Sawant after he appeared on her show ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’.

The young man stopped eating and drinking and died on wednesday.
    According to Prasad’s mother, the ill-treatment by Rakhi on the show caused Prasad to go into depression.

“My son was so upset with the indecent remarks that he stopped meeting any outsiders or neighbours, who used to laugh at him referring to the remarks by Rakhi Sawant…They (neighbours) had seen the show and how that girl (Sawant) referred to my son as ‘namard and napunsak’ (impotent),” Prasad’s mother Savitri Ahirwal told reporters on Thursday.

“Upset over the remarks, my son went into acute depression and even stopped eating food… He gradually became weak and frail and ultimately died yesterday… No one other than Rakhi Sawant is responsible for the untimely death of my son,” she added.

Prasad’s family members are now planning to take legal action against Rakhi.
    ...being a human...

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

so sad...
    ...being a human...