Thread: nehas new style

Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default nehas new style

Follow us on Social Media

Neha Dhupia sizzled in blue Patiala salwar kameez and jutti at film ‘Phas Gaye Re Obama’ music launch at Hotel Kohinoor Intercontinental in Andheri, Mumbai on Monday, November 8.

The 30-year-old Sikhni was dressed as her character in the film: the dreaded gangster Munni Madam, leader of an all women gang. She wore blue collar shirt, patiala salwar, black juttis, coin charm necklace and long plat with bangs framing her face.

Neha debuts as a singer in the film, putting to good use the singing lessons that she took as a young school girl in Delhi Cantt.

She has sung part of the title song.

“I have just rapped a portion for the title song of the film,” Neha told Deccan Herald.

“It was really fascinating to hear my voice being played while we were shooting the song,” says an exhilarated Neha.

“Earlier, I was convinced that I would never be able to sing but my director’s faith helped me pull it off. Everyone was like ‘Oh my God, Neha, you’ve become a singer’!”

The audio launch event was attended by the entire cast and the crew that included director Subhash Kapoor, stars Rajat Kapoor, Amol Gupte, Sanjay Mishra and Manu Rishi, singers: Kailash Kher, Richa Sharma, Manish J Tipu, also the music scorer.

...being a human...