Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Rakhi does it again!! And this time its the Khan’s who’ve been targeted..

Follow us on Social Media

The bold and outspoken lady has struck it once again!! This woman, talks out her heart without realizing the consequences of her words.

Rakhi Sawant, who hosts the television show ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’ is being criticized for doing atrocious things to gain media attention.

When asked about these antics, Rakhi reportedly lost her cool.

According to a tabloid, she said: “People call me melodramatic… but I see Shah Rukh Khan doing such vulgar stuff at award functions. Ladkon par chadkar baith jaata hai, he talks vulgar, double-meaning dialogues… isn’t that nautanki? He is educated, but see what he is doing…”

She didn’t leave the other two Khans in peace. She said, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan too do silly things when their films are up for release. ‘Isn’t that for grabbing media attention?”
    ...being a human...

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Shahrukh also does vulgar stuff: Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi Sawant has done it again. She has shot her mouth off without realizing the implications of her words.

The item gal who’s hosting the television show ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’ is often accused of indulging in over-the-top gimmickry to gain publicity.

Recently, when she was asked about these antics, Rakhi reportedly lost her cool.

According to a tabloid, she said: “People call me melodramatic... but I see Shah Rukh Khan doing such vulgar stuff at award functions. Ladkon par chadkar baith jaata hai, he talks vulgar, double-meaning dialogues... isn't that nautanki? He is educated, but see what he is doing...”

Unwittingly, in defending herself Rakhi has launched an attack on SRK.

We’re sure SRK has the wit and large-heartedness to forgive and forget what Rakhi said.
    ...being a human...