Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Pakistan Beat South Africa in 2nd ODI in Abu Dhabi Stadium

Follow us on Social Media

At Last Pakistan has got Victory after facing serious crises in the team as well as Pakistan cricket Board. South Africa won the toss and decided to Bat 1st, they managed to score 286 which was not an easy task to complete for Pakistani team. But Abdul Razzaq hit a belligerent unbeaten hundred to help Pakistan pull off an incredible win. Abdul Razzaq scored 109 in just 72 balls including 10 massive sixes and 7 fours. This was extremely thrilling match as Only One ball was remaining and There was also last wicket on the field.
    "I am elated," he said after the match. "I am sure this win will lift our morale which was down after Twenty20 series defeat and first one-day loss. "I thought the match turned South Africa's way when we lost the eighth wicket and it became a game of fours and sixes. I am happy that I am able to

hit those. It is the best innings of my career." Man-of-the-match Razzaq said.

South Africa's Jean Duminy fields the ball off his own bowling during their first one-day international cricket match against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

Pakistani cricketer Abdul Razzaq hits a six

Pakistan's Mohammad Hafeez plays a shot during their first Twenty20 international cricket match against South Africa in Abu Dhabi

South Africa's Jean Duminy plays a shot during their first Twenty20 international cricket match against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

...being a human...