Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Dr. Anjali of Dill Mill Gayye in AXN's Amazing Race!

Follow us on Social Media

Sunaina Gulia aka Dr. Anjali of Dill Mill Gayye talks about her experience shooting for AXN's Amazing Race 4...

Sunaina Gulia aka Dr. Anjali of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is on her journey with AXN's Amazing Race- the reality show based on adventure and nature. AXN has started with its 4th season where Sunaina Gulia has taken an oath to make her country proud.

Though the show on AXN has just started, the shoot for the show had concluded in June after which she was again back in action with Dill Mill Gayye. "In the present episodes of Amazing Race, Sunaina has already started with her journey and will win few competitions in Sri Lanka and few other places."

We contacted Sunaina to know more about her adventurous journey and she was content to say, "It was great to be a part of Amazing Race. I used to watch the show in my childhood days and always wanted to be a part of the show, but was clueless about what I will do there. I am happy that I did manage to do some crazy tasks and had a good time".
    ...being a human...