Landed To DesiRulez

Default Marc Anthony - Mended (2002) - KL

Follow us on Social Media

Marc Anthony - Mended (2002) - KL

Marc Anthony - Mended (2002)
    Label: Columbia | FLAC lossless-image +cue +log +Scans | 373 Mb
    Genre : Pop, Salsa, Latin

It's impossible to dislike Puerto Rican superstar Marc Anthony, even if his English-language material sits safely in pop's middle road. Mended, Anthony's follow-up to last year's sweltering salsa collection Libre, features the same midtempo grooves and emotive ballads that made his 1999 crossover effort a smash--and a textbook example of how record labels sometimes water down passionate Latino artists for U.S. audiences (see also Shakira). Nothing on Mended is particularly unlistenable or offensive, but there isn't much to get excited about either. The lilting pop gem "I Need You" (also included in Spanish) and the sweet sentiments of "Everything You Do" are nice diversions, but producer Cory Rooney has candy-coated everything for mass consumption. Anthony is a powerful, fiery vocalist, and he deserves better than run-of-the-mill arrangements and puppy-love lyrics. On Mended, he's barely able to break a sweat.

--Joey Guerra

01. Love Won't Get Any Better
    02. She Mends Me
    03. I've Got You
    04. I Need You
    05. Tragedy
    06. I Reach For You
    07. I Swear
    08. Don't Tell Me It's Love
    09. Do You Believe In Loneliness
    10. Give Me A Reason
    11. I Wanna Be Free
    12. Everything You Do
    13. Te Tengo Aqui

Code: Anthony - Mended (2002).part1.rar Anthony - Mended (2002).part2.rar Anthony - Mended (2002).part3.rar Anthony - Mended (2002).part4.rar