Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Katrina says bye bye to seven year old relationship with Salman..

Follow us on Social Media

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan have ended their seven year old relationship. Yes!!! And this time, the actress has made the rumour official.

Katrina has confessed this on Mumbai Mirror.

She said, “I wouldn’t like to specify when. That’s between the two of us. It just happened. That doesn’t mean we look the other way when we see one another. There’s no bitterness between us.”

Guess the actress, of late has gathered the courage to bring out the truth in public.

She added “The question on the status of our relationship seems to bother everyone around. Enough said on the topic. There is so much that’s happening in my life now. I just want to concentrate on my career.”
    ...being a human...

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Finally, the truth is out. Katrina Kaif is no longer Salman Khan’s girlfriend. The duo ends their seven years old relationship.

Katrina confessed, “I wouldn’t like to specify when. That’s between the two of us. It just happened. That doesn’t mean we look the other way when we see one another. There’s no bitterness between us.”

A close pal of Katrina's states, "Salman and Katrina have parted ways many times, but this time the love game is truly over. Even after her relationship with Salman ended, Katrina has never stopped caring for her Salman and his family. On their part, the family too hasn't stopped looking out for Katrina. To this date, Katrina remains very close to Salman's sister Alvira and that will never change."

States Kat with finality, "Our relationship status seems to be bothering everyone. But now enough has been said on the subject. There's so much happening in my life now. I just want to concentrate on my career."

Salman Khan again proved unlucky in his love.
    ...being a human...