Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Birthday wishes to Asin! ... DESIRULEZ ...

Follow us on Social Media

Asin (born on October,26 )award-winning most popular South Indian actresses , widely known for her intelligence and profesionalism in film industry. Unlike other prominent actresses, she has avoided rumours and remains as one of the least controversial stars in India.

After a number of critically and commercially successful films, she received her second South Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her performance in her second Tamil film, Ghajini (2005). Asin is making debut in Bollywood, in Ghajini (Tamil Ghajini remake ).

We wish the star a very a happy birthday on behalf of ... DESIRULEZ .. Fans!.

It is surprises galore for actress Asin! Last year, Salman Khan’s sister Arpita surprised the Ghajini actress with a big bash on her birthday, this time around things only seem to be getting bigger and better as a bunch of the actress’ childhood friends have landed in Mumbai to celebrate her birthday on October 26. The pretty actress is all smiles while talking exclusively to DC about her special day.
    “Usually, I prefer low-key birthdays and take a day off to spend time with my parents. I should thank the producers of Kaavalan and Ready for this.” So what are her plans for the day? (Laughs) “Nothing from my side! My school and college buddies Tanya and Rose, who are settled in Australia, landed in Mumbai yesterday. Even though I’m in touch with them regularly, I didn’t expect this! It’s such a kind and wonderful gesture, makes me feel truly special,” smiles Asin.
    The actress also reveals how her parents make this day special for her each year. “Every year my mom gifts me something in gold, so this time too I’m expecting gold jewellery — maybe something set with diamonds. On the other hand my father has kept his gift a secret,” she says. Elaborating further she adds, “I will gorge on my favourite, homemade dishes and do whatever I feel like.”
    According to sources who are close to the actress, even though she is not inviting many people it is expected that more than two dozen guests will turn up to greet her on her birthday. Insiders in the industry reveal that her good friends — Shahid Kapur, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Harman Baweja, Salman Khan’s entire family, Aamir Khan and Tabu — are likely to drop in. Just like last year, her neighbour Boney Kapoor and wife Sridevi, with whom Asin shares a very warm relationship, are also expected to attend her birthday bash along with their two daughters plus some specially baked cakes and delicious homemade delicacies for the birthday girl.
    Asin discloses that her cellphone is already flooded with birthday wishes via SMS from friends who aren’t able to make it. Even cricketer Shoaib Akhtar called up to wish the actress. Another source adds that her other close pals and cricketers M.S. Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh never fail to send her gorgeous flower bouquets and cards on her birthday and it is said that if they are in the city during this time, the young men always make it a point to drop in and meet her even if it is quite late in the night. But since the cricketers are in Kolkata right now, the actress can expect a call from them. Looks like this is definitely going to be one memorable birthday for Asin!

Last edited by Caasanova; 10-26-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    ...being a human...