dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Kareena Rides To Greater Success; Turns Ambassador For Topline Scooter

Follow us on Social Media

She scores size wise and price wise. And otherwise too. What's better, she profits from 'Idiots' too. Post the Rajkumar Hirani helmed flick, Kareena Kapooor's star ratings soared with her Aamir Khan starrer, although she really didn't have a lengthy role to boast of.

Presently, she's zooming ahead and her stint with the scooter in '3 Idiots' hasn't gone unnoticed. Keeping the cinematic link in mind, Bebo has been lassoed in to turn brand ambassador of a new range of scooters for a topline brand.

"Watch out for my new exciting commercial," states Bebo in a media chat. "The scooter that I'm endorsing has the right mix of style and power. My experience with the brand dates to two years back, when I rode a scooter for '3 Idiots'.

Justifying her selection as brand ambassador, a top honcho of the scooter brand states, "Kareena has a strong connect with the youth, they are inspired by her hard work, discipline and natural acting