dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Katrina Admits To 4 A.M Pal Salman; Khan's Maiden 'Bodyguard' Choice!

Follow us on Social Media

Their bond of romance, suffused with speculation, has traversed over five and a half years. Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have desisted from coming out with any declaration of love, though Ms. Kaif has softened her stance a bit.

"Salman is my four a. m friend," states Kat in a media chat. "We talk or message each other at least once a day. When I was hospitalised Salman was very much around."

Their careers are reportedly managed by the same secretary and clearly, both parties are well aware of developments in their personal and professional lives.

Reportedly, Katrina was the premier choice for 'Dabangg' and 'Bodyguard' and yeah, you got it right, folks, was recommended for both roles by SK himself.

The role of Rajjo went to Sonakshi Sinha, because Kat herself suggested that she wouldn't be able to carry off the part of a rustic belle convincingly. Besides, Kat was also to be pencilled in for Salman's home production 'Bodyguard', though ultimately it was Kareena Kapoor who did bag the plum project.

Trust Katrina to stay clear of controversy, neither confirm nor deny such touchy subjects and state disarmingly, "It's unfair to talk about a professional offer when someone else has been finalised for it. Salman and I had a disaster in our last romantic film 'Yuvraaj'. We had then decided that when we do our next film together it has to be something different, and not a routine love story."