New Arrivals

Talking TNA Bound for Glory 2010 --- MATCH PER MATCH

Follow us on Social Media

Greetings, People.....

As a "presentation card", I will introduce to you my link with a .RAR archive, containing the Matches for TNa's Bound For Glory, separated by Matches and Segments. I hope to keep this work in the future -with WWe and TNa PPV's, and, I hope, ROH events as well-

Here's the card:
    TNA Tag Team Championship: Champions The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs. Generation Me (Max & Jeremy Buck)
    Knockouts Championship: Champion Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara
    Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal) vs. Orlando Jordan & Eric Young
    X Division Championship: Champion Jay Lethal vs. Douglas Williams
    Monster's Ball: Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss
    3-on2 Handicap Match: Sting, Kevin Nash, & D'Angelo Dinero vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe
    - Team 3D came to the ring to make their major announcement. They announced their retirement but said they wanted one more match before they left the world of wrestling, a title shot against the Motor City Machine Guns, so they could retire as the champions.
    Lethal Lockdown: Ric Flair's Fourtune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode, & James Storm) vs. EV2.0 (Tommy Dreamer, Rhino, Stevie Richards, Sabu, & Raven)
    TNA World Heavyweight Championship Title Tournament Final Round Match: Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

And here's the link for the .RAR:

I'd hope you like it