Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cheesy Chicken Rolls
10-20-2010, 01:07 AM #1
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
* 1 cup prepared basil pesto
* 4 thick slices mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the pesto sauce onto each flattened chicken breast. Place one slice of cheese over the pesto. Roll up tightly, and secure with toothpicks. Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is nicely browned and juices run clear.
...being a human...