dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default Knock Out Scoop: Sanjay, Kangna, Irrfan Unveil Swiss Secrets!

Follow us on Social Media

It's a thriller that's bagged the political spotlight too. BJP heavyweight L.K. Advani who viewed the flick at a special screening admitted to being moved immensely. States a close source, "Advaniji says that he did not realise how quickly the interval came."

AAP Entertainment Ltd's and Sohail Maklai's 'Knock Out' helmed by Mani Shankar deals with the subject of illicit money stashed away in Swiss bank accounts.

All those who's been privy to a 'Knock Out' viewing have come away beaming over it. Showcasing Sanjay Dutt, Kangna Ranaut and Irrfan Khan in pivotal roles, the stars themselves have been all gung ho over the subject.

Says Dutt in a media chat, "I felt right about the role and the adrenaline rush stayed because everything worked as per plan and the film is being released within one year."

Ranaut too has been revving up the buzz on her flick. States she in a tabloid quote, "The film has been very exciting because it unfolds in just two hours. It's the sort of spot story that you see on television that gets you completely hooked."

Khan who's known to chuck projects that tread the trodden path, admits to being charmed by the plot of the flick. "I got drawn to 'Knock Out' immediately. While my own role has many shades, the film itself is racy and gets you completely hooked."