Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default John Abraham appreciates SAB TV's F.I.R cast!

Follow us on Social Media

John Abraham to promote his movie on SAB TV's F.I.R

Recently, after 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma',
    J
    ohn Abraham made his presence on SAB TV's F.I.R sets for his movie promotion 'Jhoota Hi Sahi'. John was going gaga on the actors of the show for working so hard for the daily soap.

A source says, "John will be soon seen on F.I.R in an episode for his movie promotion. As F.I.R is one of the most watched shows on SAB TV, he chose to come on F.I.R. As the concept of the show is a hilarious drama between a thief and a police, John will be seen as a thief who is a liar and gets caught in trouble."

"John comes to the police station and asks Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) to arrest him but she relieves John by saying that a lie is never a bad deed if it is used for some one's good. After the shoot got completed John could not stop himself from appreciating the F.I.R team for working so hard for a daily soap. He was quite amazed after having a look at the way a daily soap works out," adds source.

"The shoot where John will be present in the show has taken place but will telecast once 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma' airs its episode featuring John," signs off source.

When contacted Kiku Sharda who essays Gulgule of the show, confirmed the news as he says, "Yes, John had recently graced our set in the evening for a scene and had a great time shooting with us."

...being a human...