Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ali and Sara's relationship on the rocks?

Follow us on Social Media

While Sara openly discards her love on national television, Ali Merchant defends his love and feels that Sara is being used in the Bigg Boss 4 house...

Sara Khan and Ali Merchant have always been the cozy love birds of Television, with their love for each other clearly evident in each and every media gathering. However Sara's stay in Bigg Boss 4 House seems to have changed their equation!

Incidentally Sara has found a close friend in Ashmit Patel and they have been having a gala time in the house. It is the very Ashmit who lended his shoulder for Sara to cry after she tore Ali's pictures.

The buzz is that Sara had always wanted to move from Ali, but he used to shower love on her and claim that she was his. Sara has claimed that she had given Ali lot many chances and that her intention has always been to separate from him. Sara states that this is one reason why she has entered the Bigg Boss 4 house.

Tellybuzz got in touch with Ali Merchant to know his view point on Sara's sudden outburst. "There are very negative vibes in the Bigg Boss 4 house and every contestant out there is controversial. Sara is the only innocent girl in the house. She can't handle the pressure and is being used by everyone in the house. I am not bothered at all about this small issue. I totally believe her and her love for me".

As for Ali, he has been canvassing for Sara, by sending messages to close friends and people in the media to save Sara from eviction when she was in danger zone last week.

...being a human...