Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ekta Kapoor strives for perfection; revamps her show 7 times

Follow us on Social Media

Apparently Ekta Kapoor has fired 25 writers for making her show Pyaar Kii Yeh El Kahani perfect, and has also revamped the story line 7 times.

Ekta Kapoor is now geared up for the launch of her show on Star One named 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani' ,which is going to be yet another love story on the channel. But we hear that the production house had to go thro' a tedious task before getting the product right. Apparently Ekta had reworked on this show for almost 7 times in all. Sounds vague! But that's the truth.

Our source adds, "As the shoot started for the show, after about 7 to 8 episodes were shot, the unit decided to scrap the entire episodes and shoot afresh. Almost 25 writers were asked to leave as they were fired for their nil quality work. Not only were the writers but also some of the cast who were initially present in the show were lately asked to leave the show."

Ekta Kapoor in the recent press conference held says, "Yes, the show hads been revamped 7 times as I was not happy with the outcome."

Talking about the reason for the show to go under revamp, our source says, "Ekta was not happy and satisfied with the quality of the show and the storyline, as she wanted it to be very special and that was the reason why everything got changed."

A buzz is that Vikas Gupta will be also seen in a pivotal role of the show. "Yes, I am going to be a part of the show but my entry will telecast post 13 episodes. It was good experience to work with Ekta Kapoor."

Guess the reworking drama has increased the curiosity amongst viewers!
    ...being a human...