Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-08-2010, 10:17 PM #1
Chicken Creole with Chile Cream Sauce
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
* 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell'sŪ Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
* 1 teaspoon lime juice
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
1. Season chicken with Creole seasoning.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
3. Add soup, water, chiles and lime juice. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
4. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve over rice....being a human...