Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Shobit Attray replaces Anurag Nigam in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Follow us on Social Media

Anurag Nigam who initially confirmed the news of being the part of Imagine TV's 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo' has now been replaced by Shobhit Attray

It was reported earlier by Tellybuzz about Anurag Nigam , who is presently seen in Imagine TV's, Sarvagunn Sampanna, is all set to enter Imagine's recently launched show ' Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo'. But a buzz has come to us that though Anurag confirmed the news initially has now denied his presence in the show.

Anurag clears, "Yes, I was finalized to essay a parallel lead as Prakash in the show but after I read about the character it didn't appealed me as a lead. So I refused to essay the character."

Who will essay the character of Prakash was the question left with the channel but it has come up another option. "Shobhit Attray, who was lately seen in Imagine TV's 'Mahima Shani Dev Ki' has been now finalized to essay Prakash. The shoot for the show had also been commenced. And his entry is expected to air within few days," says source.

Prakash will be shown as the guy in the life of Veena (Enrica Fernandes) who plays the sister of Murli (Vikrant Massey).
    We contacted Shobhit Aatrey who confirmed the news of being part of the show. "I will be essaying a very important role in the show and will be paired opposite to Veena but I can't divulge more details about my character right now," confirms Shobhit.

The love track between Prakash and Veena will go on air post one month.
    ...being a human...