Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Prawn pakoray
10-07-2010, 07:53 AM #1
- 1 1/2 lbs of Shrimps (Prawns) (shelled & de-veined)
- 1 Egg White
- 2 1/4 tbsp. of Corn Flour
- A bunch of Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp. of Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
- 1 tsp. of Garlic Paste (Pisa Lasan)
- 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper Powder (Kaali Mirch)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking Oil (for deep frying)
1) Set aside the chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.
2) Shell the shrimp (prawns), wash them thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Mix the shrimp (prawns) and all of the above ingredients together (except the oil). Make into a walnut (or even smaller) sized balls and set aside.
3) In a deep skillet heat the oil. When the oil gets hot lower the heat to medium and fry these balls in the oil until golden brown.
Tip: If you prefer, instead of making balls, use a tablespoon to spoon out the shrimp mixture into the hot oil...being a human...