dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Lightbulb why wwe going to un poplular?

Follow us on Social Media

After Leaving the Many wwe wrestlers like Batista,Hbk,jeff hardy,kurt angle etc.The wwe arena has fail to make the suspense in these days. there is no seen the emotions which seen some months ago.

what are you Thinking Guyzzz.
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

The WWE have claimed to be going through a "transition period", in which they are building their new stars for the future etc. and pushing the younger generation of stars.
    Whether WWE actually care about pushing their younger stars, or whether it's that they have no real CHOICE in the matter since most of their big name stars are gone, remains to be seen.

With Batista, Hardy, Angle HBK etc. all gone, HHH and Jericho out on leave, Undertaker and Kane in the most mind-numbingly boring storyline of all time and more, the WWE only have John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Sheamus and Barrett as their big name stars (Rey Mysterio on Smackdown too).

If they just let these stars work the main events forever, people would get bored FAST (I know personally, seeing a match between Orton, HHH and Cena bores me to death now), so they need to push the younger stars quickly to main event status. This takes time.
    That time is now, and since everything is moving slowly due to the building of smaller stars, WWE has been less exciting etc., hence bad ratings lately.
    TNA on the otherhand, is going no where but up, with 10.10.10/Bound For Glory looming and teaming up with Mexican wrestling promotion AAA for new stars, they are looking strong coming towards the new year.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

yeah

I agree with mika... Tna is improving and a heel jeff hardy is new (to me anyway) In my opinion WWE needs to fire hornswoggle and the NXT divas and please re-sign the best in the world Chris Jericho

Landed To DesiRulez

T

boy izz right about the nxt divas but they shouldnt fire hornswoggle because he is a fun little son of the chairmen lol and they should re sign chris jericho because u gotta hand it to the guy he is pretty gud at wrestling and soo the wwe will rise in glore and it will keep on beating tna up because the wwe is aaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeessssssssssssooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee

T

the thing as long as they have a PG rating Smackdown and Raw are going to be tame. what they need to do is change there rating back to TV14 and everything will improve. In the 90's they had a TV14 rating but they got in to trouble with little kids trying to copy what they saw on tv. I think if the WWE can find middle ground between family friendly and the mind blowing violent matches then they will do all right,
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

A Cena fan????? really, really,Really really

T

Quote Originally Posted by Dublins Nature Boy View Post
    A Cena fan????? really, really,Really really
    Yes I Am I wish they had picked him to play Captain America instead Of Chris Evans.

T

In my opinion,you are not observing what WWE is doing,young generation is always encouraged and obviously public get bored with monopoly of old superstars..The thing is WWE is securing its place for future and making its base strong with young generations of wrestlers n this needs time because soon jhon cena,edge,chris jericho,randy orton,rey mesterio,undertaker,khali,mark henery will either retire or leave WWE for another life style because they cannot be wrestlers forever..This is the biggest problem for WWE now a days..peace..

T

Well, point is, in principle there should always be an continuous flow of new young stars. if this was done properly, there would be no need for such a kind of "transition phase". WWE screwed this up over the last years, and obviously they're paying for it now.

T

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWalker View Post
    Well, point is, in principle there should always be an continuous flow of new young stars. if this was done properly, there would be no need for such a kind of "transition phase". WWE screwed this up over the last years, and obviously they're paying for it now.
    that's true it was one of the thing i love about the WWE/WWF growing up they alway had new faces it seem like once the 90's hit the WWE stopped try to get new talent and just used what they had. Now they have to quickly replace the popular talent with new talent and there not giving the new guys enough time to get a fan base.