Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Vineett Kumar plays lead; Gaurav Sharma in Bitto

Follow us on Social Media

Sahara One Bitto which is soon to be revamped gets more new faces…

As we all know Sahara One and Contiloe Productions Bitto is undergoing a major revamp in order to bring some freshness into its story line.

Tellybuzz had earlier reported that all the main characters will be changed, including the lead girl Bitto played by Pallavi Gupta.

Our source tell us, " Bitto will be forced to slee of her life, and this is when Rohan makes a heroic entry and savesBitto from the goons. In this process, both get hurt and are taken to the hospital. After this Rohan brings Bitto to his house and this is where the main plot begins".

We hear that Vineett Kumar has already started shoot. However there seems to be change in the actor replacing Pallavi Gupta. Anjum Farookhi who was earlier finalized to play Bitto has some date problem, and might not be able to do the show. We hear that the channel and the production house are now looking for option.

When contacted, Vineett Kumar confirmed the news and said " It's a big opportunity for me to play the lead role. I am the new guy in Bitto's life. I have started shoot and am enjoying it."

Gaurav Sharma too confirmed that he is part of Bitto.

...being a human...