dR Force!!!
    Sea Side

Default John has created a comic book

Follow us on Social Media

John's comic timing

Actor has created a comic book based on his character in, and while on the sets of, the film Jhootha Hi Sahi

As if his washboard abs left us demanding more from him, it now comes to light that the hunk can draw too!

John Abraham has discovered his creative side in his doodles on the sets of his film Jhootha Hi Sahi, by etching out a comic book based on his character in the movie.

The booklet is slated for release next month, to coincide with the release of the Abbas Tyrewala movie.

Whenever the director would hold forth on the scenes in the film, Bipasha Basu's beau would sketch his own interpretations while on the shoot. So he now has a series of doodles that can be translated into a comic book.
    Says John, "Abbas used to explain to me what my character Sid was like in the film. I started forming an image of him and started drawing it out on paper.

I am sure, like me every one will find him cute. My character in Jhoota Hi Sahi is completely different than what I have played in the past."

Love and Rishta

As Jhootha Hi Sahi is about love, lies and relationships, John etched out a nerdy character that he plays in the film in different situations with his girlfriend. The character finds itself in both funny and endearing scenarios.

Initially the unit folk thought that John was doodling for fun but when they saw his sketches and the text to go with it, they were surprised by the talent behind the good looks.

But that didn't stop them from teasing John that he was actually sketching situations from his real life with girlfriend Bipasha.

Retired Staff

its rubbish