Results 1 to 7 of 7
09-27-2008, 09:48 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Laylatul Qadr (The night of Power) & Eid Sunnat'sþ
Laylatul Qadr (The night of Power) and the preparation of Eid-ul-Fitr Salah
A. The Holy Qur'an was revealed in the month of Ramadhan. There is a night in the month which is 'better than a thousand months' (97:3)
This night is called LAYLATUL QADR (The night of Power).
According to Hadith, this night occurs during the last 10 days of Ramadhan. It is a night of great importance; we should worship as much as we can on this night.
You should pray nafl namaz, Holy Qur'an, tasbeeh, du'as, astaghfar, kalima-e-tamjeed, qul shareef and duroos shareef as much as you can.
The Holy Prophet Salallahu alayhi wa'sallam said that on the night of Laylatul Qadr you should pray this du'a as much as possible:
'Allahumma innaka afuvun tuhibul afwa fa'afu anni.'
Translation: 'O Allah, you are the One who grants pardon for sins. You love to pardon so pardon me.'
ASTAGHFAR: 'Astaghfir'ullazi la'ilaha ila huwal hayul kayum wa atubu ilay'i'
Translation: 'I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, there no God but He. He is the Self-Existent, the external and I turn to Him.'
Hadhrat Ali radhiya'llahu'anhu said, whoever reads chapter Qadr in this night 7 times Allah will save him from every harm.'
Special Nafl prayer:
1. Whoever reads 4 Rakat prayers in this night in this way.
In every Rakat after Surah Fatiha, read Surah Takasur for 1 time and then Qul shareef 11 times. Allah will make his death easy for him.
2. Whoever reads 20 Rakat in this night. The way of reading this is:
A. You have to read in two two Rakats.
B. In every Rakat after Surah Fatiha, read 20 times Qul shareef. Allah will make clean from sins as a newborn baby.
3. Whoever reads 2 Rakats as follows. In every Rakat after Surah Fatiha, 7 times Qul shareef and then fater finishing namaz, read 70 times Astaghfar.
Allah will forgive him and his parents before his standing the place and Allah will say to the angels to make sweet (meva), in Jannat, make a palace and until you will not see this in your dream by your own eyes you will not die.
4. If anyone engages himself in 4 Rakats, in every Rakat after Surah Fatiha, 3 times Surah Qadr and then 50 times Qul shareef, then after salaam making sajdah. Read kalima-e-tamjeed.
Allah will accept every request and He will forgive him.
B. At the end of Ramadhan we as musalmaan celebrate 'Eid-ul-Fitr' a day of thanksgiving and happiness. On this day, we musalmaan offer special prayers in congregation and thank Allah for His Blessings and Mercy.
There are 13 Sunnats in which we have to meet. This is very important as your Eid prayer will be incomplete if the following are not met.
1. To do those activities which is within Islam and to spend money within the way of Islam.
2. To have a bath.
3. Clean or brush your teeth.
4. Wear new or good clean clothes.
5. Use of perfume.
6. Get up early on this day and read Fajr prayer.
7. Read your EID prayer in a masjid
8. Eat something sweet before going to the masjid
9. To pay sadqa fitra before offering Eid prayer.
10. Go early to the masjid, as Allah's angels will be offering more rewards for early comers.
11. It is best desired to walk to the masjib, but if you live far distance then the use of a car will be necessary.
12. After you have completed your Eid prayer, YOU must use a different route when going home, and not the same as you came to the masjid
13. Read du'a when going and coming from the masjid
Last edited by DILWALAJATT; 09-27-2008 at 10:01 PM. Reason: name to correct
09-27-2008, 09:48 PM #2
09-27-2008, 09:49 PM #3
thank you so much
may allah bless u
09-27-2008, 09:54 PM #4
09-27-2008, 10:08 PM #5
GOD BLESS U
PLZ CLICK TO VIEW HIDDEN STUFF!!!
09-28-2008, 07:00 PM #6
Thanks for the post May Allah Bless you with his Blessings!
10-01-2008, 09:45 PM #7
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- **!n uR [email protected]**