Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-08-2010, 10:22 PM #1
Orzo and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese
* 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
* 1/4 cup pitted green olives
* 1 cup diced feta cheese
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
* 1 ripe tomato, chopped
* 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
* 1/8 cup lemon juice
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and rinse with cold water.
2. When orzo is cool, transfer to a medium bowl and mix in olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill, and tomato. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Pour over pasta, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving....being a human...