Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Yasir Hameed: Bookies offered me £100,000

Follow us on Social Media

The News of the World has come out with more revelations on the match-fixing scandal that the Pakistani players, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Amir and Salman Butt have been allegedly involved in. The News of the World has said that they are probing a fourth player apart from the fact that Yasir Hameed has said that he was offered a sum of £100,000 to fix a match.

Yasir Hameed, who played in the third and the fourth Test match of the recently concluded Test series against England has allegedly said that he had been made the offer by the bookies but he had turned them down.
    Hameed also said that “almost every match” was fixed by their team-mates and that they deserved to be caught. Hameed added, ”God knows what they were up to. Scotland Yard was after them for ages. It makes me angry because I’m playing my best and they are trying to lose.”
    The News of the World has also published a list of counter-allegations against the players about how the sting operation was done and about the fact that it was done before the Lord’s Test match.
    The manager of the Pakistani side, Yawar Saeed commented that he had no clue about where Hameed was given that he was no longer a part of the side for the ODIs and T20Is.
    ...being a human...

Retired Staff

they should be banned

Yasir Hameed's disclosed some breaking news that stunned all the players

Aka Zafar JmD
    Sea Side

Thumbs up

the will be