Default Will Mohit be a ghar jamai?

Follow us on Social Media

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is all set for a major twist. In the present track, the focus will shift from Akshara and Naitik's marriage tension to the newly wedded couple Mohit and Nandini.

The buzz is that very soon Mohit will rescue his wife Nandini from the hands of his greedy mother Rukmini.

We spoke to Mohit to know more and he said, “If this happens then I would be shattered and because of my mother’s greedy behaviour my family will suffer. I will go with the truth and I know that my mom only wants money and so slowly she has started torturing my wife, Nandini. I will try to resolve their differences, but if I am unsuccessful I have no choice, both Nandini and I will have to leave the house.”

Will Naitik support Mohit and his elder sister, Nandini in this decision? Mohit reveals, "Naitik will support his Nandini didi but with this decision of Nandini moving out of her sasural with her husband would be shocker for Dadaji who believes family unity would be in shock."

We spoke to Rukmini, Mohit’s mother, who in her signature style said, “I had agreed to this marriage not because Mohit loved Nandini but she is very rich, but she didn’t bring any dowry with her and she can't work properly and I expect my Mohit to support me.”