Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-01-2010, 10:17 PM #1
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/2 packet dry onion soup mix
* 3 slices leftover bread (heels are great), torn into bite-size pieces
* 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
* 1 tablespoon water
* water as needed
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, ketchup, soup mix, bread, Italian-style seasoning and water. Mix well. Shape into a loaf and place into a 9 inch pie pan OR a 9x13 inch baking dish. Baste the top of the meatloaf with ketchup.
3. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for one hour, or until the edges are just crispy and the top has a crust.
4. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes before cutting....being a human...