Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default What celebrities think about Aishwarya Rai

Follow us on Social Media

What celebrities think about Aishwarya Rai

Julia Roberts – “Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world”

Roger Ebert(film critic)- “Aishwarya Rai is not just the first, but also the second most beautiful woman in the world”

Rekha – “Among the models I admire, I find Aishwarya is the best. I disagree with the media that she is ‘plastic’. I find her very expressive.

Linda Evangelista(Supermodel) – “She’s stunningly beautiful.”

Shobha De – “I think Aishwarya Rai is quite a star.”

Shah Rukh Khan – “It’s sad that things didn’t work out with Ash in Chalte Chalte. But believe me, I bear no ill will towards her. I feel very proud of the fact that when you go to London, France, Germany, the only two Indian names people recognise are Aishwarya Rai and Amitabh Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan has been there for so many years and he’s wonderful. But Aishwarya Rai is our contemporary, younger than many of us. She’s perhaps done less work than me and to still be the international face of Indian cinema is great.”

Shah Rukh Khan(on the Chalte Chalte controvery) – “See, people will keep saying that I don’t work with her because I’m Shah Rukh Khan and supposedly a big star and powerful enough to say no to her. Yes, I didn’t want to work with her for a year. And it wasn’t for any reason I can attribute to her. It’s just that I felt embarrassed after what happened. ”

Rekha – “I will fight for her like a tigress if need be. She looks unbelievable in the promos of Umrao Jaan. I don’t know how it will do commercially. But I’m hoping and praying that this film does for Aishwarya Rai what Umrao Jaan did for Rekha, and more. My heart goes out to Ash. She’s been around for so long and yet not been there. That’s how it was with me…until I did Umrao. It seemed improbable that a Tamilan girl talking Urdu would work. Similarly this South Indian girl should realize her potential in Umrao. She doesn’t need to go to Hollywood to prove herself. She’s our own. Why Bride & Prejudice? Who are these people from outside trying to tap Ash’s potential? She’s our treasure. It’s time we acknowledge her.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali - “Most of Ash is lost in her beautiful face. So directors keep focusing on that and her acting skills aren’t put to use. She is a director’s actress. I believe I have brought out the best in Ash. She is a wonderful friend, and we get along like a house on fire. We can chat for hours, or not say a word, and be comfortable.”

John Abraham – “Honestly when you think of beauty, you think of Aishwarya Rai.”

Bipasha Basu – “Besides, to be successful, one needs to be content in life. Today, if I want to be Aishwarya Rai, I cannot be her. The same stands true for Aishwarya [to be Bipasha],” says the actress. ”

Akshay Kumar – It’s been a beautiful experience(on working in Khakee.) There was an unfortunate accident during “Khakee”. Too much has been said and written about what I did to help her and Tusshar Kapoor after the mishap. So I don’t want to talk about it, except to say that I did only what was right.”

Salman Khan - "She is a good girl. Respects her parents. I am a bad boy.”

Ismail Merchant - Aamir Khan has great potential, as does Shah Rukh Khan. As for Aishwarya Rai, they worshipped her in Cannes last year.
    ...being a human...