Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-30-2010, 10:19 PM #1
Pasta with Scallops, Zucchini, and Tomatoes
* 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 zucchinis, diced
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 cup chopped fresh basil
* 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
* 1 pound bay scallops
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil, add garlic and cook until tender. Add the zucchini, salt, red pepper flakes, dried basil (if using) and saute for 10 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, bay scallops, and fresh basil (if using) and simmer for 5 minutes, or until scallops are opaque.
3. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
...being a human...