Default YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI (Maha Episode)

Follow us on Social Media

STAR Plus’ primetime show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ will see a mega episode tonight, where Akshara (Hina Khan) and Sneha (Charu Saini) will come face to face for the first time.

This will result in the drama revealing all.

Saturday’s maha episode is for an hour. It begins with Akshara and Sneha meeting coincidentally at a restaurant, but nothing happens initially. The track of episode will bring Naitik and Sneha’s family together at one place but the party sequence will not disclose the truth of Naitik being married at the restaurant. The track will keep the audience hooked for sure.

The two families will get their closure after the party sequence, but the twist will take place after the first half of the show. The climax takes place when Sneha and her mother arrive at Singhania house. As they think that Naitik is unmarried and is suitable for Sneha, they ask for Naitik’s hand in marriage. Considering what's been transpiring between Naitik and Sneha at work, she has been led to believe that Naitik is in love with her. Little does she know that he did all of this to make Akshara jealous. Poor Sneha has no idea that Naitik is already married and loves his wife very much.

We spoke to Naitik who said, “This weekend will reveal the facts to Sneha. We are still shooting for tomorrow’s episode. My suggestion is that you guys wait and watch.”

We also spoke to Sneha who told us that, “I am quite excited for my first pay treat which I am giving to my best friend at Royal restaurant. I am still in love with Naitik and I am unaware of the fact about his marriage with Akshara.”

In the track, Naitik gives Sneha her first pay cheque. Simultaneously, there is Raksha Bandhan celebrations happening at the Singhania house. To know what happens in the maha episode watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Tonight at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

nice work man. thanks 7