Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tangy Apricot Glazed Ham
08-28-2010, 12:57 AM #1
Tangy Apricot Glazed Ham
* 1 Cook'sŪ brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
* 1/2 cup apricot preserves
* 1/2 cup dried apricots, minced
* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
* 2 teaspoons dry mustard
1. Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat gently.
3. Brush glaze on your Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.
...being a human...