Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I have faced sexual harassment' :Eesha Koppikar

Follow us on Social Media

'I have faced sexual harassment' :Eesha Koppikar

Marriage, it seems, is no longer the death of an actress. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan proved it. And now, Eesha Koppikar is set to apply it to her life as well.

The actress, who married hotelier Timmy Narang last November, is ready with her new film Hello Darling, which co-stars Gul Panag, Celina Jaitley and Javed Jaffery. It has been directed by Manoj Tiwari, and produced by Subhash Ghai.

Marriage has worked its wonders on Eesha. The 33-year-old was glowing when this reporter met her. So it's obviously treating her well? "If I say it, I may lie. But it's showing on my face na? That I am happy and enjoying (marriage)?" Eesha gushes. "I have never seen myself so happy ever in my life. I have never felt so beautiful."

Eesha claims that marriage has changed her life. "I think it is my rebirth," she says. "I have never got as many compliments about my looks as I am getting now. I would work out and eat the same before marriage. But now, the glow is different. I think I digest better now [laughs]. I think I am glowing because I am secure now and have got the right partner."

Is husband Timmy okay with his wife working the movies? "He is a very happy and does not feel threatened by anybody. He's a happy-go-lucky person, just like me," she says. "At the end of the day when you return home after work, it is very necessary to have the right person in your life, who looks after you and trusts your judgment."
    ...being a human...