Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Drinking water before dinner key to lose weight

Follow us on Social Media

London: The secret of losing weight is in drinking water - just drink two glasses of water before sitting down to dinner and see the magic.
    Scientists are recommending half a litre of water before meals as a way to cut calorie intake, reports

People struggling in the battle of the bulge can put an end to over-eating by simply filling up on the cheapest of all calorie-free drinks - water - before eating.

The findings are set to make dieting simpler for thousands of people who struggle with weight control and invest time and money in complicated diet plans.

In the weight loss study, obese people aged between 55 to 75 were divided into two groups.

One group drank two cups of water about half an hour before a meal and the other group did not.

It was discovered that members of the group who drank the water lost nearly five kilograms more than the group that had not been offered any water.
    ...being a human...

true true tfs

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт єℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє

I agree because this also right scientifically. if we drink water before dinner then it is obvious that we will take less food. it was a nice one..

New Arrivals

It really works! I started doing this a few years ago and was able to lose some unwanted weight. I drank one glass of water immediately before my meal, and I was so full from the water, that I only took a few bites of my food and was satisfied. When I became hungry later (since I didn't eat much food), I would eat a small snack (banana, nuts, etc.) and would be just fine.

Health Insurance
    Last edited by Springy; 11-28-2010 at 10:44 AM.